Wednesday, February 25, 2009

What's The Secret To YOUR Own Economy?

I'm curious. How many of you are feeling affected by the economy right now?

Are you worried about your business? Are you looking for more income streams? Do you want to start a business but are afraid this isn't the right time? Or are you doing great right now?

For myself, I'm always interested in looking for more ways to take charge of my OWN life and my OWN business. My nbox is positively flooded with offers to help me make more money, leverage income streams and earn money with social marketing. Although I do read many of them, quite frankly I will also hit the Delete key and send them into email heaven.


I recently received one email though that had me intrigued. Ali Brown (one of my favorite marketing gurus) is offering a free teleclass on Thursday, March 5, called "How to Create Your OWN Strong Economy This Year...With Online Information Marketing."


I'm planning on attending because I want to make the most out of 2009. Will you join me on the call? Click here to join me.


Please share with me your thoughts and questions below. I'd love to know what you really think about your business and the economy right now!

No comments: